Sunday, August 24, 2014

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Yes, we did the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge! For the unaware and for posterity, this is what I'm talking about: someone who does the challenge nominates you (and a couple other people). Then, you have the choice to either donate $10 to ALS (amyotropic lateral sclerosis) research and dump a bucket of ice water over your head, or donate more (I've heard varying rules, from $25 to $100 or more).

My husband, whose name is also Alex, was nominated by his friend. Since we have the same name, I decided to do it with him. You can see that here if you like.

Piper wanted to join in the fun/donations, so I made an LV-friendly version of the ice bucket challenge. Her video is below:


Disclaimer: No LVs were harmed in the making of this video! (The water-less version seemed more appropriate for someone made of fabric. My other LV, Damson, did this version too!)

My mother-in-law actually matched the donations from me and my husband, so I'm calling that a donation for each of my LVs.

And here's Piper with me after I got soaked:


No comments:

Post a Comment