Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Hello, Piper!


Since Georgie, the last LV I hosted, was stolen off of his owner's porch after he was delivered back home, I'm starting over for her with a new LV. Georgie can't be replaced, but this is the best we can do.

Anana (my LV, the pineapple on the left) was a gracious host and told Piper, the new kitty, all about her new owner, blupaisan, since he just spent the winter with her. (The kitty got her name from a little girl at the store who suggested it when she asked me what I was going to name the kitty and I told her I didn't know.)

I just got Piper yesterday, so all we've done so far is work on rearranging my office:


But we'll have some fun adventures soon, especially since the weather is finally nice again (okay, it's rainy and cloudy today, but at least it isn't snow).


No comments:

Post a Comment