Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Piper in Toronto

What an exhausting few days this weekend was! Flight cancelled, long wait for a rental car, had to walk to the Rogers Centre twice because security told me my purse was too big (does he not understand that I have two LVs who want to come to the concert too?), got a little lost driving back to the airport, sat boarded at the gate for twice as long as we were in the air on one flight... but all in all, we had a good time!!!

At the Rogers Centre... That's about 10,000 people on the floor, by my math.

Avicii takes the stage!!!

Neat fountain outside an office building in downtown

Travel buddies!

Piper & Damson enjoy some public art near the waterfront

Lake Ontario! We aren't certain whether that's Hamilton (Canada) or NY behind her.

CN Tower

Damson & Piper check out this whale statue

CN Tower from afar

We visited Chinatown...

...and tried the spicy Dan Dan Noodles. Hot!

My travel partner, Christopher, makes faces with Piper
while we wait for our planes to board.

#vacaselfie!

I only planned the trip around the Avicii concert, so I totally missed the fact that it was Victoria Day weekend and most things were closed. I think we squeezed a lot of fun into the two days we had, though! (Would have been three, but storms between Norfolk and New York postponed my first flight by 17 hours.)


No comments:

Post a Comment